Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Christmas Disney World Day 3































After a late night at Epcot on Day 2 we did not rush out the door on Day 3.  However, we still got to Magic Kingdom pretty early for our reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table at 8:40am.  The girls enjoyed meeting Cinderella first thing and taking pictures with her.  The whole family even got a picture with her to take home.  Then we were wist off to breakfast.  There are only two options, but the french toast was the best food I had at Disney World.  While we were eating we got to see Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, and Belle.  Then it was off to the carousel and other rides in Fantasyland.  We can't wait to go back someday to see the expansion of Fantasyland.  We also went to meet the fairies.  After the fairies, we picked out a spot to watch the parade.  Have I mentioned how I love the parades.  Well, this one was a Christmas delight.  I especially liked the toy soldiers and the way their steps were a lot like the sound of tap dancing.  Then it was back to the hotel for naps.  I included a rather unflattering picture of Whitney sleeping on me.  This was pretty much the way every nap time went because it was the fastest way to get her to sleep, so we could go back to the parks to play.  We had dinner at Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom, so we got to see Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, and Pooh.  Whitney was definitely more of a fan of the Princesses and Fairies than the other characters.  After dinner we got to see Cinderella's Castle all dazzled up for Christmas.  Beautiful!  Due to the overwhelming amount of people we really only did the Swiss Family Tree House that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment