Today was our last official Sunday at North Fort Worth Baptist Church. We have been going there for just about 5 years now. Several people have told me that when I leave my house for the last time that I will cry, but no one prepared me for what it would be like to go to our church for the last Sunday. I was completely fine throughout Sunday School, but when we got to church and we started to worship I started to lose it little by little. At this point, I was letting my thoughts turn to all the great friends we made there. So many of them have moved on, but they still played a special part in my life. It was with this group that we celebrated holidays, played games (oh how I love playing games), played softball, celebrated births, grieved deaths, and just dealt with life. This was a special group that truly cared for each other and was always willing to help each other out. As the service continued, there was a baby dedication and I started to really lose it. Both of my babies were dedicated here, and they both have a lot of wonderful friends here too. We have had so much fun being a part of this group, but beyond that we have felt loved. We have been so blessed. Thank You.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
The Last Sunday
Today was our last official Sunday at North Fort Worth Baptist Church. We have been going there for just about 5 years now. Several people have told me that when I leave my house for the last time that I will cry, but no one prepared me for what it would be like to go to our church for the last Sunday. I was completely fine throughout Sunday School, but when we got to church and we started to worship I started to lose it little by little. At this point, I was letting my thoughts turn to all the great friends we made there. So many of them have moved on, but they still played a special part in my life. It was with this group that we celebrated holidays, played games (oh how I love playing games), played softball, celebrated births, grieved deaths, and just dealt with life. This was a special group that truly cared for each other and was always willing to help each other out. As the service continued, there was a baby dedication and I started to really lose it. Both of my babies were dedicated here, and they both have a lot of wonderful friends here too. We have had so much fun being a part of this group, but beyond that we have felt loved. We have been so blessed. Thank You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment